Pupil Health & Wellbeing
The Health and Wellbeing of the children at our school is of paramount importance. We have many policies that specifically look at the children’s wellbeing. These can be found below.
We also hold 3 ‘Health and Wellbeing Days’ throughout the year. During these days, the children take part in a range of workshops that help them to think and learn about different ways to keep themselves healthy. Examples of some of the many workshops that have been held over the past 12 months include:
- Heart Start; which was a first aid course ran by men and women from Greater Manchester Fire Brigade.
- Money wise; which was delivered to help some of our older children think about managing a budget.
- Healthy Teeth; delivered by the school nurse.
- Celebrating Differences; which looked to celebrate the diverse nature of our school.
- Healthy Food; ran in partnership with the Healthy Schools team from Bolton Council.
We strive to provide the children with a happy place to learn, but also look to ways that we can develop our children into life-long happy and healthy men and women.